Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
Take a small ship cruise in the Galapagos Islands with the Archipel II Catamaran. This 27m vessel was built to explore the Galapagos area and is incredibly stable offering more comfort on board. Archipel II offers 8 cabins to cater to a maximum of 16 guests on board. Each cabin is fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms with hot water, stunning ocean views, reading lights and wardrobe space for ample storage. For relaxation, guests can use the sun-loungers on the sundeck whilst enjoying the sea-breeze and stunning Galapagos views. Meals are served buffet style either in the indoor dining area or al-fresco on the top deck, and a wide variety of dietary restrictions can be catered to with prior notice.
Aboard the Archipel II Catamaran guests can experience the Galapagos Islands at their best. Visit the volcanic area of Punto Moreno, where you will find flamingos and little dwarf penguins or visit the mangroves, Isabela Island with sea lion colonies and the Charles Darwin Research Centre to see the Galapagos tortoise. Whichever itinerary you choose, the multilingual experienced naturalist guide and 9 crew will be on hand to make sure this is a trip of a lifetime.
Call us or book online today to reserve your space and start planning your Galapagos adventure cruise.
This operator's updated cancellation terms:
- 10% deposit only to confirm*
- Remaining 90% 30 days prior to departure*
- Flexibility to reschedule without additional charges up to 30 days before traveling*
* ALL these given that the Coronavirus situation remains the same from the WHO perspective. In case the COVID-19 situation changes to and is not considered of high risk anymore, our standard conditions would apply to all bookings, meaning:
- 10% down payment will remain as it is, we won't request an additional 10% as per standard terms.
- Remaining 90% would be needed 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellations between 120 and up to 61 days would incur 10% penalty (down from the 20% as we only request 10% to confirm)
- Cancellations or reschedules as of 60 days would incur a 100% fee.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft Drinks at Meal Times, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (100 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Travel Insurance, Gratuities (10-12 USD per day), Local Flights (460-500 USD per trip), Alcoholic Beverages, Alcoholic Drinks at Dinner, Soft drinks, Wine with Dinner.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
- Year built 2003
- Year renovated 2017
- Length 26.80 meters
- Beam 10.80 meters
- Top speed 10 knots
- Cruising speed 8 knots
- Engines 2 CUMMINS /6CTA8-3MI
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 9
- Tenders 2 Zodiac Caribe 8 pax
- Water capacity 1600 Gallons
- Fuel capacity 2400 Gallons
- Freshwater maker 97 Gallons daily
Boat Navigation and Safety
Archipel II Reviews
- 10.0 Exceptional
- 1 Verified Review
- Vessel 10.0
- Crew 10.0
- Food 10.0
- Activities 10.0
- Value 10.0
Memorable and amazing
The Guide, Andres, was the thing that elevated our trip to the maximum positive experience. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his job and it showed very much. He provided meaning to the trip and made it memorable. The snorkeling was also amazing and special. This was a very unique experience and something that will be hard to live up to in future trips for us.
- Recommended for
- Naturalist Guide, activities, and overall experience.