Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
For a luxury small-ship cruise in the Galapagos Islands, the newly built Infinity yacht is a fantastic choice. Catering to just 20 guests in 10 modern cabins, the Infinity offers stylish and elegant living spaces. Each of the 8 cabins and two suites has a private balcony, AC, en-suite bathroom and ample storage space. On the main deck is the lounge, dining and bar areas with panoramic windows offering stunning views of the Galapagos Islands. The top deck is the perfect place to relax in-between island visits on the loungers or unwind in the hot tub at the end of the day.
Itineraries aboard the Infinity yacht are four, five or eight-nights long and visit some of the most exciting areas in the Galapagos Islands. Snorkel with turtles, reef sharks and rays at Black Turtle Cove on Santa Cruz, hike to stunning viewpoints to lagoon lookouts to spot bright flamingos and iguanas and see the Giant tortoise at the breeding centre. The Infinity yacht has 2 National Park Guides to ensure that guests can make the most of their time in the Galapagos Islands.
For a fantastic luxury cruise in the Galapagos Islands join the experienced and professional crew of the Infinity Yacht. Call us or book online today to reserve your space.
FIT's Book with Confidence Terms:
- Ultimate rebook date: 12 months from the original booking date and the credit must be applied in the same boat. The cruise rate and airfare will be updated for next year
FIT's Payment policy:
- 10% - down payment.
- 90% - 30 days prior departure
- If a passenger cancels their trip up to 31 days prior to cruise departure, the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee.
- If up to 31 days prior to cruise departure passengers want to reschedule, a credit voucher will be issued in their name to be used against their future reservation reservations.
- If a passenger cancels 30 days or less full cancellation charges will be applied.
- If the passenger wants to reschedule, a credit voucher will be issued in their name to be used against their future reservation.
Terms: Applies to all new bookings placed from 28 April to 31 May 2020 for travel between 1 June 2020 until 15 December 2020. Rebooking is subject to availability and rate actualization.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Rental Gear, Kayaks, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Stand Up Paddleboard, Cabin Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees, Visas and Fees.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Local Flights, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2018
- Length 49 m
- Beam 10 m
- Cruising speed 10 knots
- Engines 2x SCANIA Diesel Engine 550HP @1800RPM 8000H
- Max guests 20
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 8
Boat Navigation and Safety
- 8.8 Fabulous
- 2 Verified Reviews
- Vessel 10.0
- Crew 7.0
- Food 8.0
- Activities 10.0
- Value 9.0
GALAPAGOS ISLANDS AND YACHT WERE FANTASTIC
WILDLIFE VERY PROLIFIC ON LAND AND IN THE SEA
- Recommended for
- AREA YACHT ACTIVITIES
Absolutely loved the trip it was just to short.
The snorkeling and the ship itself made it amazing. We loved the kindness of the crew.
- Recommended for
- Crew activity and ship