Solaris Cruise Ship, Galapagos
- from US$ 547 / day
Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
New for 2019, the MY Solaris yacht was perfectly designed for first-class cruises in the Galapagos Islands. With state of the art amenities and modern comforts, the Solaris Galapagos caters for up to 16 guests in 11 en-suite cabins. On the upper deck are 3 cabins with a queen bed plus a single bed and 2 cabins with a queen bed plus a double sofa bed. On the main deck is one double and 5 single cabins, making the Solaris one of the few yachts in the Galapagos which caters to solo travelers with no single supplement. All cabins feature wardrobes, writing desk, charging ports, reading lights, and panoramic ocean views.
Bright social areas throughout the yacht make for great spaces to relax in between dives. The indoor lounge is bright and inviting, with comfortable sofas, dining room LCD TV, fully stocked bar, library, and games area. On the main deck is an open-air terrace, perfect for enjoying a cocktail whilst admiring the stunning Galapagos landscapes. On the upper deck is the sun deck with comfortable loungers and al-fresco dining area where mouthwatering cuisine, freshly prepared by the professional chef is served.
The M/Y Solaris yacht offers distinctive itineraries throughout the Galapagos which make optimal use of your time in the islands, with visits to 2 sites per day. The onboard expert Naturalist Guide brings nature to life as you enjoy unexpected encounters with unique Galapagos wildlife. Two small inflatable dinghies make boarding and disembarking the yacht easier and faster, and increase chances to spotting wildlife along the way. Cruises are from 4-days long and can be extended to combine itineraries to make the most of your time in the Galapagos.
Personal attention from the welcoming crew will make all guests feel right at home. Call us or book online today to reserve your Galapagos small-ship cruise.
This operator's updated cancellation terms:
- 10% deposit only to confirm*
- Remaining 90% 30 days prior to departure*
- Flexibility to reschedule without additional charges up to 30 days before traveling*
* ALL these given that the Coronavirus situation remains the same from the WHO perspective. In case the COVID-19 situation changes to and is not considered of high risk anymore, our standard conditions would apply to all bookings, meaning:
- 10% down payment will remain as it is, we won't request an additional 10% as per standard terms.
- Remaining 90% would be needed 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellations between 120 and up to 61 days would incur 10% penalty (down from the 20% as we only request 10% to confirm)
- Cancellations or reschedules as of 60 days would incur a 100% fee.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft Drinks at Meal Times, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (100 USD per trip), Port Fees (10 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Gratuities (10-12 USD per day), Local Flights (460-500 USD per trip), Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2018
- Length 36 meters
- Beam 9 meters
- Top speed 12 knots
- Cruising speed 8 knots
- Engines 2 Doosan 360 HP / Maquina Central hyundai 420 HP
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 11
- Number of bathrooms 14
- Tenders 2
- Water capacity 3500 gallons
- Fuel capacity 4500 gallons
- Freshwater maker 2500 gallons