Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
Set sail around the spectacular Galapagos in style aboard the exquisite M.Y. Grace, with two different seven-night cruises to choose between. Join the “Following in Darwin’s Footsteps” trip from Baltra Island, visiting Santa Fe Island, Tower Island, including Darwin Bay, Isabela Island, Santiago Island, and Santa Cruz, before finishing on the island of San Cristobal. Alternatively, set sail from San Cristobal to Baltra Island on the “Beyond Darwin’s Footsteps” voyage. Highlights include Española Island, Santa Cruz, Floreana Island, Rabida Island, North Seymour Island, and Black Turtle Cove. Activities on each adventure include snorkelling, kayaking, riding in Zodiac boats, and hiking, and you can be fascinated by an abundance of wildlife in one of the world’s most unique places.
Originally built in the late 1920s in Southampton, England, the M/Y Grace has a long and interesting heritage. She has had several names since being built, was used by the British during the war, and has undergone many changes since her early years. Offering luxury Galapagos small ship cruises today, visitors can enjoy a sense of timeless elegance and excellent onboard comfort and safety features. Indeed, the yacht hosted Grace Kelly and Prince Rainer of Monaco on their honeymoon! The original wheel from 1927 takes pride of place on the stern. There are nine stylish en suite cabins, each with air conditioning and a window or port hole. Enjoy a tasty buffet for breakfast and lunch, with dinner served either indoors or outdoors. A well-stocked wine cellar ensures you never need to feel thirsty! Common areas include a beautiful sun deck, the attractive stern rest area, a Jacuzzi, an outdoor lounge and bar, and an indoor lounge. Onboard naturalists help you to fully appreciate your surroundings and the wildlife that you will see, and daily briefings are ideal for learning more about the wonders of the Galapagos.
The helpful crew members and experienced naturalists are waiting to warmly welcome you aboard the MY Grace. Call us or book online to guarantee your departure dates on the trip of a lifetime around the magical Galapagos.
The following amended terms and conditions for the M/Y Grace apply to new bookings only, are not retroactive to past bookings and are applicable for cruises departing in 2020 up until December 31, 2020.
- Clients will be able to amend their booking and postpone their cruise dates for up to 15 months, maintaining 2020 cruise rates, from their original cruise departure date if they are not comfortable traveling due to the coronavirus.
- Bookings may be amended up to 14 days prior to departure. If clients wish to amend their booking less than 14 days prior to departures, standard cancellation fees, terms and conditions will apply.
- If clients wish to cancel their booking due to the coronavirus or in the event that the World Health Organization issues advisories against traveling to Ecuador, Quasar’s standard cancellation terms and conditions would apply which is why we strongly recommend all guests to purchase travel cancellation and interruption insurance.
- The above terms are subject to availability
- Bookings can only be amended once and are applicable only to individual (FIT) bookings.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Fuel Surcharge, Port Fees, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Beach Towels, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: Travel Insurance, National Park Fees (120 USD per trip), Visas and Fees, Local Flights.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Hotel Transfer, Alcoholic Beverages (200 USD per item), Laundry / Pressing Services.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Length 44m/145ft
- Beam 7m/22ft
- Cruising speed 10-12 Knots
- Engines 8 cylinder - Twin Deutz - 500 bhp ea.
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 9
- Number of bathrooms 9
- Tenders 2 dingies (pangas/zodiacs) for 12 pax each
Boat Navigation and Safety
- 9.6 Exceptional
- 1 Verified Review
- Vessel 10.0
- Crew 10.0
- Food 10.0
- Activities 10.0
- Value 8.0
No better way to see the Galapagos
Great snorkeling and seeing all the animals up close, great explanations and info sharing by the enthusiastic naturalists,
- Recommended for
- 1. Small stylish yacht makes it a personalized experience , 2. 16 guests pampered by staff of 13 of which 2 nature guides left nothing to be desired. 3. Great Chef!!