Evolution Cruise Ship, Galapagos
- from US$ 524 / day
Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
M.V. Evolution has 16 comfortable cabins that can accommodate up to 32 guests for an intimate and sociable Galapagos small ship cruise. Get to know the other guests over dinner in the indoor dining room or the outdoor dining area, and chat over a signature cocktail in the bar or outdoor lounge. The inside lounge is ideal for some quiet time, and you can grab a book from the library. Relax on the sun deck or in the Jacuzzi as you watch the sights unfold. Special dietary requests can be catered for with advance notice, with a hearty buffet breakfast and lunch served each day as well as a sit-down evening meal. Browse and buy a selection of items in the onboard boutique. The boarding deck makes accessing the water, for activities like snorkelling, kayaking, and getting into dinghies, easy. Retreat to your comfortable cabin at the end of each active day, ready to refresh for the next day ahead. All cabins have a private bathroom, complete with complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, and either a port hole or a window.
Join one of the M/V Evolution’s two cruise options for a marvellous adventure in the Galapagos. Different dates cater to different interests; active departures feature more water activities and longer walks, family departures are ideal for taking the kids, and photo safari departures are perfect for keen photographers. The seven-night “In the Steps of Pirates and Darwin” departs from Baltra Island and finishes in San Cristobal, while the seven-night “Footsteps Back in Time” sails from San Cristobal to Santa Cruz. Each adventure lets you get up close and personal with an array of local wildlife, join in with exciting activities, and admire stunning views.
The professional and friendly English- and Spanish-speaking staff members of the MV Evolution are waiting to greet you. Secure the dates you want and avoid missing out by calling us or booking online.
The following amended terms and conditions for the M/V Evolution apply to new bookings only, are not retroactive to past bookings and are applicable for cruises departing in 2020 up until December 31, 2020.
- Clients will be able to amend their booking and postpone their cruise dates for up to 15 months, maintaining 2020 cruise rates, from their original cruise departure date if they are not comfortable traveling due to the coronavirus.
- Bookings may be amended up to 14 days prior to departure. If clients wish to amend their booking less than 14 days prior to departures, standard cancellation fees, terms and conditions will apply.
- If clients wish to cancel their booking due to the coronavirus or in the event that the World Health Organization issues advisories against traveling to Ecuador, Quasar’s standard cancellation terms and conditions would apply which is why we strongly recommend all guests to purchase travel cancellation and interruption insurance.
- The above terms are subject to availability
- Bookings can only be amended once and are applicable only to individual (FIT) bookings.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Fuel Surcharge, Port Fees, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Beach Towels, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: Travel Insurance, National Park Fees (120 USD per trip), Visas and Fees, Local Flights.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Hotel Transfer, Alcoholic Beverages (200 USD per item), Laundry / Pressing Services.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Length 60m/198ft
- Beam 8.9m/29ft
- Cruising speed 10-12knots
- Engines Caterpillar 3512 TITA 1300hp
- Max guests 32
- Number of cabins 16
- Number of bathrooms 16
- Tenders 3 dingies (pangas/zodiacs). 2 dingies are for 16 pax each / 1 for 12 pax