- Luxurious liveaboard designed for divers
- Covered outdoor dining area for meals
- Shaded diving deck with individual stations
The 40m S/Y Indo Siren cruises the diverse waters of Indonesia. Divers designed this luxurious liveaboard for divers to provide superior ease and comfort. Aboard Indo Siren, scuba enthusiasts will explore the thriving dive sites of Indonesia and enjoy lavish accommodations. The Indo Siren crew of 12 is on hand to ensure guest satisfaction for up to 16 divers. This intimate liveaboard offers ample space, including 8 large cabins with individual climate control, an entertainment system, and en suite bathrooms.
The SY Indo Siren also features an air-conditioned lounge with a cocktail bar, sofas, a 42-inch TV, and a movie network. Massage service is available daily. The decks feature a covered outdoor dining area where meals and refreshments will be served buffet-style throughout the day and an upper-level sun deck with cushioned loungers.
A massive shaded diving deck provides individual stations and personal storage lockers. The main lounge offers a fully equipped camera and video station of professional quality. Indo Siren schedules year-round dive trips in Raja Ampat, Komodo, and the Banda Sea.
Book now to experience an Indo Siren Indonesian liveaboard diving holiday.
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Diving Package, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (170-275 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Alcoholic Beverages, Nitrox (130 USD), Nitrox Course (100 USD), Rental Gear, Scuba Diving Courses (200-250 USD), Laundry / Pressing Services (1 USD per item), Massage (45 USD per activity).
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English and Indonesian.
There is diving gear available on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form. See below for further details on inclusions and pricing. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2010
- Year renovated 2019
- Length 40 m
- Beam 9.7 m
- Cruising speed 9 knots
- Engines 1x Nissan RH-10 and 1x Mitsubishi 6D-22
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 11
- Tenders 2 x 25 pax
- Water capacity 16 tonnes
- Freshwater maker Yes
Boat Navigation and Safety
Indo Siren Reviews
- 7.7 Good
- 3 Verified Reviews
- Vessel 6.7
- Crew 5.3
- Food 9.3
- Diving 9.3
- Value 8.0
Great dives but the boat could be better
- the boat compromised days 1 and 2 because the engine wasn't working so that caused is to miss 1 dive and do some dives at the wrong time/tide and caused a lot of anxiety. - I was asked if I had dietary restrictions/requirements and I said I was easy to please and I love coke zero, so could I have some on the boat? No coke zero on the boat. - briefings/announcements take forever and are disruptive. Keep them short and sweet, only call everyone when it's something important. - Master Liveaboards had a looking time to work on the boat, they could definitely had done a better job. Once again, I'm easy to please but we only did Castle rock once in a 10-day trip because the engine had issues - Komodo is amazing and we were lucky with Mantas but I feel like we had fun in spite of the boat not because of it. - when we arrived at the Komodo park we were told they had fewer your guides because it was a Muslim holiday so we would have to go along with another group. No big issue but couldn't that have been booked in advance? - the guests on the trip were amazing and that was great. - beers, Nitrox and equipment used to be free and now they aren't. So that means that from a cost perspective, the boat is abou 20% more expensive and much less of a good deal, much less competitive. Also, I wasn't told Nitrox wasn't included until it was time to pay. I'm cool and paid up, no problem but just make it clear in advance, please.
- Recommended for
- Dives, divers
The guys on the boat were so friendly and helpful. There was always lots of food (even though I don't eat fish or rice, and the food was spicy most of the time). The rooms were comfortable and had more space than I've experienced before. Unfortunately, the compressor was broken so Nitrox wasn't provided as was listed on the website. Also, there was a leak in the water tanks somewhere so the boat had to do a detour to get water from an island (water was turned off overnight on the boat), and so the dive plan had to be altered. The ladder on one of the tenders broke one day during our diving. Also, a fan near the dining area exploded one day. I think the boat needs some down time for maintenance! Visibility wasn't great a lot of the time, but the corals were amazing and we saw so many species of fish and large schools of fish in many areas where we dove.
- Recommended for
- Meeting other divers, variety of coral and fish, helpful crew
Das Tauchen war sehr gut und die crew sehr hilfsbereit, freundlich und effizient. Leider sind bei Regen nicht alle Kabinen dicht, d.h. das Bett wird nass.
Die Tauchplätze bei Kelapa, Dai und Serua. Bei der Planung der Reise wären etwas genauere Routenangaben hilfreich.
- Recommended for
- Das Tauchen an abgelegenen Orten mit viel Grossfischen, die Biodiversität und das Essen.