Book with us with confidence
- Free cancellation of bookings on Blue O Two liveaboards made between the 9th of March 2020 until the 30th of April
- Liveaboards to which this applies: Bahamas Master, Blue Horizon, Blue Melody, Blue Voyager, French Polynesia Master, Galapagos Master, Indo Siren, Palau Siren, Philippine Siren, Red Sea Adventurer, Blue Spirit, Solomons PNG Master, The Junk, The Phinisi, Truk Master
- Notification of cancellation must be received by the 30th of April 2020
- Free cancellation includes the cancellation and refund of the following fees in case they have not been exercised yet:
- paid marine park fees
- port fees
- admin fees related to cancellation
- Cancellations apply only to the liveaboard part of your booking any other travel or insurance costs are excluded from this offer (flights, hotels, transfers other than the one provided by the operator are not included)
The 40m S/Y Indo Siren cruises the diverse waters of Indonesia. This luxurious liveaboard was designed by divers for divers to provide superior ease and comfort. Aboard Indo Siren, scuba enthusiasts will explore the thriving dive sites of Indonesia and enjoy lavish accommodations. The Indo Siren crew of 12 is on hand to ensure guest satisfaction for up to 16 divers. This intimate liveaboard offers ample space including 8 large cabins equipped with individual climate control, entertainment system and en suite bathrooms.
The SY Indo Siren also features an air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flat screen and movie network. Massage service is available daily. The decks feature a covered outdoor dining area where meals and refreshments will be served buffet style throughout the day and an upper level sun deck with cushioned loungers.
A massive shaded diving deck provides individual stations and personal storage lockers. Guests are also provided with an aluminum tank, weights, BCD, regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask and fins free of charge. The main lounge offers a fully equipped camera and video station of professional quality. Indo Siren schedules year round dive trips in Raja Ampat, Komodo and the Banda Sea. Book now to experience an Indo Siren Indonesian liveaboard diving holiday.
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Diving Package, Nitrox, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (155-180 USD per trip), Port Fees (155-180 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Local Flights, Alcoholic Beverages, Nitrox Course (100 USD), Rental Gear, Scuba Diving Courses (250 USD), Laundry / Pressing Services (0.75 USD per item), Massage (45 USD).
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English and Indonesian.
There is diving gear available on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form. See below for further details on inclusions and pricing. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2010
- Length 40 m
- Beam 10 m
- Top speed 9 knots
- Cruising speed 75 knots
- Engines 500 HP Nissan
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 11
- Tenders 2
- Water capacity 13.000 liters
- Fuel capacity 18.000 liters
- Freshwater maker 13.000 liters per day
Boat Navigation and Safety
Indo Siren Reviews
- 7.6 Good
- 1 Verified Review
- Vessel 8.0
- Crew 6.0
- Food 10.0
- Diving 8.0
- Value 6.0
The guys on the boat were so friendly and helpful. There was always lots of food (even though I don't eat fish or rice, and the food was spicy most of the time). The rooms were comfortable and had more space than I've experienced before. Unfortunately, the compressor was broken so Nitrox wasn't provided as was listed on the website. Also, there was a leak in the water tanks somewhere so the boat had to do a detour to get water from an island (water was turned off overnight on the boat), and so the dive plan had to be altered. The ladder on one of the tenders broke one day during our diving. Also, a fan near the dining area exploded one day. I think the boat needs some down time for maintenance! Visibility wasn't great a lot of the time, but the corals were amazing and we saw so many species of fish and large schools of fish in many areas where we dove.
- Recommended for
- Meeting other divers, variety of coral and fish, helpful crew