The 52m, M/SV Amira is a luxury liveaboard offering diving itineraries to the best sites in Indonesia. Amira and her crew are dedicated to superior service and comfort. Amira has four double cabins on the upper deck plus 1 single cabin and 5 double cabins on the lower deck, accommodating a maximum of 19 divers. All of Amira's double cabins can be set as either twin or double and are equipped with en suite bathrooms, individual climate control, fan and mini-safe. MSV Amira has a fantastic restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. There is a spacious lounge with television and sun deck offering the perfect place to relax after a thrilling day of diving.
Amira takes scuba divers to Komodo, Raja Ampat & Cenderawasih for astounding marine biodiversity. The Indonesian waters are home to over 600 species of coral and 3000 species of fish. A typical diving day consists of four dives including one night dive. All diving is done from well-equipped dinghies with highly trained dive guides.
An Amira Indonesia liveaboard diving holiday is a fantastic adventure. Reserve yours today.
Amira will cancel or confirm their current tours at least 30 days before the start of the dive cruise. They offer the following new booking conditions:
Dive trips until 25 May 2021
- 10% deposit within 10 days
- Free cancellation until 30 days prior to trip with a full refund or rebooking options (see below) without reason
- Final payment 30 days prior to a dive trip
- Free cancellation less than 30 days prior to trip with a full refund or rebooking options (see details below) if trip is cancelled due to Indonesia not being open or other restrictions (as e.g not being able to fly from guest’s home country) due to COVID
- If it is a “cancellation by the guest“ for NOVN COVID related reason - then our normal Terms & Conditions/cancellation fee applies – 90% of trip cost.
Dive trips starting 18 July 2021
- 10% Deposit within 10 days
- Final payment 90 days prior to the trip
- Otherwise, the previous cancellation fees apply, i.e. 20% after 10 days etc.
Rebooking conditions for new bookings:
The dive trip can be rebooked within 36 months from the original date at the same cabin prices (per night) and fees (excluding the National park fee, which has to be paid as current years pricing).
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Drinking Water, Tea & Coffee, Beach BBQ, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Diving Package, Nitrox, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Beach Towels, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: Dive Insurance, Travel Insurance, National Park Fees (205-670 EUR per trip), Port Fees, Visas and Fees.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Local Flights, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks, Extra Dives, Nitrox Course (150 EUR), Private Dive Guide, Scuba Diving Courses, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Laundry / Pressing Services.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is diving gear available on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form. See below for further details on inclusions and pricing. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2010
- Year renovated every year
- Length 52 meters
- Beam 10 meters
- Top speed 10-12 knots
- Cruising speed 8-9 knots
- Engines 1 x 650HP and 2 x 350HP
- Max guests 19
- Number of cabins 10
- Number of bathrooms 10
- Tenders 3
- Water capacity 20'000 liters
- Fuel capacity 20'000 liters
- Freshwater maker 6'000 liters/day
Boat Navigation and Safety
- 8.7 Fabulous
- 3 Verified Reviews
- Vessel 9.3
- Crew 8.0
- Food 10.0
- Diving 8.0
- Value 8.0
Very nice vessel, good crew, but some improvements adviced.
We had a beautiful time on the Amira due to the charming and attentive crew, the wonderful ship with its large decks, huge cabin with bathroom and a few very nice divespots. Disturbing that every second dive had nothing to do with the briefing. Obviously the communication between the briefing person and the diveguides was not the best. „Premium“ needs more.
- Recommended for
- Ship and cabin, ginger tea after early morning dive, Mantas
Amira in Cenderawasih Bay - Whale Sharks
Amira is a wonderful boat - plenty of space for 18 divers, also in between dives without feeling crowded. The crew very simply amazing and service minded! We generally enjoyed the food very much - but sometimes some dishes were too spicy for my wife. And the diving highlight was diving with the whale sharks - other diving was generally also good, but not spectacular like the whale sharks.
- Recommended for
- The boat, the crew and diving with whale sharks
The boat and crew far exceeded our expectations.
The liveaboard experience was excellent. Wooden boats are different than steel hull boats, and Amira performed beautifully as a dive boat. The meals had something for everyone (including peanut butter and Nutella :-) and the seafood was outstanding. Diving and snorkeling was problem free, with easy access to great sites. As we sometimes sailed near and observed other boats, it was easy to be proud to be on Amira!
- Recommended for
- 1) The boat, Amira, is large and very comfortable in every way. 2) The crew, both on board and in the Zodiacs, were unexceptionally helpful. 3) The other guests were pleased with their experiences.