Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
The M/V blue Spirit, formerly known as the Sea Spirit, offers year-round diving in comfort to the amazing dive sites of the Maldives. Itineraries include the ‘Best of the Maldives’ as well as trips to the Northern Atolls, Southern Atolls, deep south and Hanifaru Bay – known for large numbers of Manta Rays & Whale Sharks and Rasdhoo in search of schooling Hammerheads. Diving takes place from the separate dhoni with a dedicated crew, and there are 2 experienced cruise directors on board to help the trip run smoothly.
Topside, the MV blue Spirit only caters to 12 divers, offering a more personal service on board. There are 2 double cabins and 4 twin cabins which can also be converted to doubles, each comfortably furnished with AC and en-suite bathrooms. On the main deck are the dining room and salon with entertainment area which includes TV & DVD player with home theatre surround sound, library and ample storage and charging points for cameras.
On the sun deck aboard the blue Spirit Liveaboard guests can unwind in between dives, enjoy the views, catch some rays or simply relax in the shaded area. At the bow of the boat, meals can be served there so guests can enjoy the breath-taking views whilst enjoying delicious cuisine.
The 7 crew and 2 cruise directors are on hand to make your dive liveaboard holiday to the Maldives aboard the MV blue Spirit an enjoyable one. Call us or book online today to reserve your space.
Book now, pay later
Book your trip today and make your first payment 60 days after booking.
- First payment date 60 days after booking
- First deposit or balance due to be paid, depending on which becomes due on day 60 after your booking date
- Cancel with no penalty any time up to 60 days after your booking date i.e. before your first payment date becomes due
- Bookings will be automatically canceled at day 60 after booking date if no payment is received
- New bookings only, made between 15/04/2020 and 30/06/2020
- 30% off all 2020 departures; 3+1 across all destinations
- 20% off all 2021 onwards; extra FOC for full charter bookings
- Junk, Phinisi, French Polynesia Master, Bahamas Master
- Where departure is less than 60 days post-booking, full balance due at time of booking
- 60-day offer and discounts apply only to Liveaboard portion of the booking
- Extra FOC only available on full charter bookings and extra FOC only applicable if full charter remains booked (if spaces are released then booking will revert to standard free space policy)
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Diving Package, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries.
Required Extras: Environment Tax (6 USD per day), National Park Fees.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Hotel Transfer, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks, Nitrox (15-19 USD), Nitrox Course (100 USD), Rental Gear (35 USD), Scuba Diving Courses (200-250 USD).
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is diving gear available on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form. See below for further details on inclusions and pricing. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year renovated 2002
- Length 26m
- Beam 7m
- Engines 1 x 350 HP Daewoo
- Max guests 12
- Number of cabins 6
- Number of bathrooms 6
- Tenders 1 x 14m dive support vessel
- Freshwater maker 4 ton per day
Boat Navigation and Safety
Blue Spirit Reviews
- 8.5 Fabulous
- 5 Verified Reviews
- Vessel 8.0
- Crew 8.4
- Food 9.2
- Diving 8.4
- Value 8.4
Enjoyable cruise with great food and good diving...plus some incredible experiences
Saw many sharks and manta rays, plus some turtles. Majority of dives had good to great visibility with wide variety of corals and marine creatures. Final dive saw us joined on surface by spinner dolphins.
- Recommended for
- 1) some incredible experiences whilst diving 2) the crew were friendly / helpful 3) the food was excellent
It was a good trip
We have got a lot of nice pictures ans videos
- Recommended for
- Sharks. Freedom. Good service
Sea Spirit - we had it in Indian Ocean
Seven Kings dive - everything is there. Dark cherry colored feather stars are magic.
- Recommended for
- Lisa - the great cruise director, dive guide and the person. Diving at Seven Kings. Wonderful seating area at the front of the ship.
Thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience
The Manta and Shark dives. The uncrowded and relaxed atmosphere around the large dining table, that seated everyone together for lunch and evening meals. Many interesting conversations, with interesting people.
- Recommended for
- 1. Sea Spirit being smaller boat, with smaller compliment of divers, meant no crowded dive sites, 2. I enjoyed the diverse choice of dive sites. 3. The attentive staff and crew,