New for 2019, the MY Solaris yacht was perfectly designed for first-class cruises in the Galapagos Islands. With state-of-the-art amenities and modern comforts, the Solaris Galapagos can cater to up to 16 guests in 11 en-suite cabins. On the upper deck are 3 cabins with a queen bed plus a single bed and 2 with a queen bed plus a double sofa bed. On the main deck are 1 double and 5 single cabins, making the Solaris one of the few yachts in the Galapagos which caters to solo travelers with no single supplement. All cabins feature wardrobes, a writing desk, charging ports, reading lights, and panoramic ocean views.
Bright social areas throughout the yacht make great spaces to relax between dives. The indoor lounge is bright and inviting, with comfortable sofas, a dining room, a TV, a fully stocked bar, a library, and a games area. An open-air terrace on the main deck is perfect for enjoying a cocktail while admiring the stunning Galapagos landscapes. On the upper deck is the sun deck with comfortable loungers and an al-fresco dining area where mouthwatering cuisine is freshly prepared and served by the professional chef.
The M/Y Solaris yacht offers distinctive itineraries throughout the Galapagos, which make optimal use of your time in the islands, with visits to 2 sites per day. The onboard expert Naturalist Guide brings nature to life as you enjoy unexpected encounters with unique Galapagos wildlife. Two small inflatable dinghies make boarding and disembarking the yacht easier and faster, increasing the chances of spotting wildlife along the way. Cruises are from 4 days long and can be extended to combine itineraries to make the most of your time in the Galapagos.
Personal attention from the welcoming crew will make all guests feel right at home. Book online today to reserve your Galapagos small-ship cruise.
选择你的出发日期 探险巡游 | 仅浮潜
包括: 增值税, 欢迎鸡尾酒, 茶&咖啡, 饮用水, 提供全餐, 零食, 博物学者指南, 浮潜导游, 浮潜装备, 皮艇, 陆上远足, 免费洗浴用品, 客舱毛巾, 甲板毛巾.
必选费用: 国家公园费用 (100 USD 每次行程), 签证费用 (20 USD).
可选费用: 小费 (10-12 USD 每天), 本地航班 (460-500 USD 每次行程), 软饮料, 酒精饮料.
- 建成年份 2018
- 长度 36 meters
- 最大船宽 9 meters
- 最高速度 12 knots
- 巡航速度 8 knots
- 引擎 2 Doosan 360 HP / Maquina Central hyundai 420 HP
- 最大载客量 16
- 客舱数量 11
- 浴室数量 14
- 供应船 2
- 水容量 3500 gallons
- 燃料容量 4500 gallons
- 淡水机 2500 gallons
- 9.5 优秀
- 15 已验证评论
- 船只 9.5
- 船员 9.2
- 食物 9.7
- 活动 9.5
- 价格 9.5
- service, trips, guide
Wonderful way to explore the Galapagos
Snorkeling Scenery Friendly atmosphere Knowledge staff
- Plenty of snorkeling. Great staff. Nice accommodations
So much wildlife; an amazing crew and boat
The snorkeling was amazing we saw so much wildlife. The crew was very friendly and helpful
- Activities, boat, location
Wonderful short naturalist trip
Snorkeling with sea lions, learning the natural history of the islands and seeing giant tortoises
- The very nice accommodations, the helpful staff and the itinerary
Expérience incroyable aux Galápagos accompagné par un équipage incroyable qui vous fait vous sentir chez vous dès la première seconde. Le service hôtelier est digne d’un bel hôtel sur terre tout est fait pour que vous n’ayez qu’à penser à votre prochaines excursions. Sans aucun doute la meilleure façon de découvrir les Galápagos
- Crew/ activities/ Boat
This was my first travel experience by boat, but it certainly will not be the last.
Being on board a luxury yacht for the first time. Meeting interesting fellow travelers. Seeing the wildlife up close. Swimming in the Pacific Ocean. Hiking on unique terrain.
- Our Travel Guide was excellent - knowledgeable, professional, attentive. The Captain showed me the bridge and explained the many instruments. The Crew were polite and efficient.
Really amazing experience
I saw so many animals, loved the snorkling and also the hikes on the islands. Absolutely gorgeous!
- I had a wonderful stay on the Solaris. The Galapagos are definitely worth it! The islands are secluded and I feel we did a lot of great activities while being on the Solaris. The only downside that's not really clear from the itinerary, if you do the full week of the B itinerary there is 1 day where you don't do very much because some people leave the boat and others come in board they only do the 4 day trip. So that feels like a lost day. The rest of the itinerary was great. And the boat itself is super luxurious with a great crew!
Once in a lifetime experience!
New and clean boat! Well thought out planning.
- People we met, guide, staff
The Trip of a Lifetime
The 8 days I spent on Solaris exceeded my (already high) expectations. The ship is gorgeous and the crew and guides are exceptional. As a solo traveler, Galapagos always seemed out of reach because ships with a single berth option are limited. So when I discovered Solaris I felt like I found the needle in the proverbial haystack. Everything about this adventure, from the booking, to the pickup at the airport, to the onboard experience was seamless and stress free. In addition to the normal safety measures for a ship, the Covid precautions were also exceptional. The entire staff and crew were vaccinated, as were all my fellow shipmates. I had 8 days in this little Solaris bubble where we could almost pretend the pandemic wasn't happening. There were so many moments of just pure, unadulterated joy on this trip. The Galapagos were always going to be amazing, but Solaris and her crew (and my wonderful shipmates!) made it unforgettable.
- 1. The Galapagos! 2. The accommodations 3. The crew
5 days in Paradise!
Swimming with sea lions, seeing sea turtles, penguins, blue footed boobies and more. Enjoying free time on the upper deck to tan and observe marine life. Stargazing at night.
- 1) The itinerary of activities was excellent. The guide was from Galapagos and very knowledgeable about the islands and wildlife. Every activity was well timed and each day we experienced something new. 2) The other passengers and crew were very friendly and made for a nice group experience as a single traveler. 3) The boat itself was in excellent condition. Very clean and updated.