The Elysium small cruise ship takes guests on a journey of wellness and cultural experiences in historical Greece. 25 luxury cabins, each with individual A/C, mini bar, and en-suite facilities, cater for 49 guests on board with 5 different categories depending on location and size. The signature farm-to-table cuisine is served in the indoor dining room, and nibbles, finger food, cocktails, and champagne is available throughout the day. Guests will find ample space for relaxation around the Elysium yacht, including the boutique for books, gifts, or spa products, reception, and lounging areas, and a large sun deck area that has space to relax and soak up the warm Mediterranean sunshine and also features a hot tub to help truly wind down.
The Elysium offers Greek cruises around the Peloponnese region, the Ionian Islands, and the Cyclades. Visiting well-known destinations such as Zakynthos, Santorini, Naxos & Mykonos along the way, guests can take advantage of shore visits to visit ancient greek ruins, Olive grove tours & wine tasting. For those looking for more active options, horse trekking, volcano hikes, snorkeling, scuba diving excursions & more are offered. After a day of sightseeing or activities, treat yourself to a well-earned massage in the onboard spa offering massages & beauty treatments. Fitness and wellness activities are also offered with yoga & pilates classes, or guests can use the onboard gym to stay in shape.
Explore the stunning Greek Islands in comfort and book your next relaxing trip on the Elysium small cruise ship now.
选择你的出发日期 探险巡游 | 仅浮潜
包括: 增值税, 燃油附加费, 欢迎鸡尾酒, 茶&咖啡, 饮用水, 提供半餐, 沙滩烧烤, 特别晚餐, 零食, Stand Up Paddleboard, 水上滑板运动, 浮潜装备, 皮艇, 钓鱼, WiFi网络, 免费洗浴用品, 客舱毛巾, 沙滩毛巾, 甲板毛巾, 瑜伽.
必选费用: 港口费 (245-290 EUR 每次行程).
可选费用: 小费, Local Transfers, 机场接送 (70 EUR), 酒店接送, 软饮料, 酒精饮料, 陆上远足, 洗衣熨烫, SPA, 按摩.
- 建成年份 1998
- 翻修年份 2017 and 2021
- 长度 63.8 meters
- 最大船宽 12.5 meters
- 最高速度 14 knots
- 巡航速度 11 knots
- 引擎 2
- 最大载客量 49
- 客舱数量 25
- 浴室数量 27
- 供应船 3
- 淡水机 Yes
- 8.6 极好
- 34 已验证评论
- 船只 8.6
- 船员 8.6
- 食物 9.5
- 活动 7.8
- 价格 8.5
My wife an I invited two cousins from the Czech Republic to join us on our holiday, and all members of the party had a most enjoyable holiday.
1. The time spent on the boat. 2. The organised trip on the island of Santorini. 3. The short visit to the island of Delos Please allow one small suggestion: those attending the cruise were a very mixed bunch - young, old, trendy and some (like us) rather square. On the rear deck there was continuous music from early morning to late at night. It was unlikely to suit all tastes, and for the rest of us, it was rather intrusive.
- (1) The friendship and courtesy of the on-board staff, (2) the excellent food, (3) the thoughtful reorganisation of the tour, which was made necessary by the inclement weather.
50 people on the Cruise was great-cruise members so nice
- Swimming everyday-nice little islands-cocktails
Sehr persönliches seh Betreuung Antwort mit genügend Platz für ausreichend Privatsphäre
Genügend Privatsphäre, ausgewogenes Verhältnis von Exkursionen und Relaxing Times
- Santoni, Hydra, Mykonos
The not so Ancien Paths
Downside - Whilst the trips were very good they were way too expensive, the drinks again way too expensive. We had several problems with the cabin (but dealt with very promptly - except the water colour problem - it was yellow) Upside - Fantastic itinerary although not the original due to closure of the Corinth Canal, swim stops, general relaxing ambiance on board and all the crew were great - no effort spared.
- Itinerary, Crew, Overall Experience
Old vessel - smell of fumes inside the cabin the whole time:
Crew didn’t acknowledge the fumes problem. Pretend it doesn’t exist, no matter to whom or how many times we’ve complained.
- Crew, vessel size, itinerary.
Greek Islands in Comfort
Visiting the smaller islands. Swim Stops on private, deserted beaches. BBQ on beach. Meeting interesting, well-travelled guests. Being treated as family by the staff from the Captain to the lowliest crew. Breakfast, buffet lunches and dinners and A La Carte dinner.
- Staff, Itinerary, Food
Room for improvement
Visiting the small islands.
- The cabin was comfortable. The food and the spaces n the boat were xcellent
El barco está reformado recientemente, es muy confortable, espacioso y decorado con mucho gusto. La cabina amplia y la cama comidísima
La tripulación es muy amable y profesional y la comida es excelente
- Algo de desorganización y falta de información en las paradas
A great cruise!
Great atmosphere and warmth between passengers and crew Very beautiful Greek islands with superb panoramas.
- The best way to visit several islands in one week. The boat is small, but with all the essential comforts. Few passengers, so real personal contact.
I will never go back on this boat
the boat isn't stable and not very reliable for equipments too vague information for excursions
- the crew service