EcoGalaxy是一流的环保双体船，在加拉帕戈斯群岛提供梦幻般的全年巡航。 ＆EcoGalaxy 着重舒适性和可持续性，致力于减少对该地区旅游业的负面影响。 食品是本地采购的产品，可以帮助当地居民，水被处理和重复使用以洗涤船体，船上使用节能灯和水龙头，清洁产品和化妆品是可生物降解的。 经验丰富的船员和博物学家指导在客户服务方面经验丰富受过专业训练，同时接受过保护野生动物的培训计划，以提供最高水平的服务。 加拉帕戈斯游轮提供有趣，冒险，悠闲的短途旅行和良好的教育体验。 活动包括在海鸟栖息的壮丽悬崖上徒步旅行，和丰富多彩的海洋生物浮潜，乘坐panga小艇到偏远的海滩，以及其他绝佳的拍照地点。
EcoGalaxy 有8间客舱可容纳16位客人。 四间客舱位于上层甲板，四间位于主甲板上，每间客舱均设有空调，带冷热水淋浴的私人浴室，吹风机，内部电话和保险箱。 上层甲板舱可相互连接，所有舱室均可选择双床或大床。 社交区域包括图书馆，带娱乐区的室内休息室，储备充足的酒吧，用餐室和带躺椅的阳光甲板。
选择你的出发日期 探险巡游 | 没有深潜
包括: 增值税, 港口费, 燃油附加费, 机场接送, 欢迎鸡尾酒, 茶&咖啡, 饮用水, 提供全餐, 零食, 博物学者指南, 浮潜导游, 皮艇, 陆上远足, 免费洗浴用品, 客舱毛巾, 沙滩毛巾.
必选费用: 国家公园费用 (100 USD 每次行程), 签证费用 (20 USD 每次行程), 本地航班.
可选费用: 旅行保险, 小费 (20-25 USD 每天), 自主预定国内航班附加费 (60 USD 每次行程), 软饮料, 酒精饮料.
工作人员讲话English, German, French, 和Spanish.
- 建成年份 2014
- 长度 27m
- 最大船宽 10.5m
- 巡航速度 10-11 Knots
- 引擎 2 Cummins marine 350
- 最大载客量 16
- 客舱数量 8
- 浴室数量 8
- 水容量 2500 gallons
- 燃料容量 4000 gallons
- 9.1 高超
- 9 已验证评论
- 船只 9.1
- 船员 9.3
- 食物 9.3
- 活动 8.9
- 价格 8.7
Swimming with the sea lions was definitely a highlight. Exciting to see many albatrosses and blue footed boobies.
- Boat was spacious & comfortable. Staff very personable & professional. Excellent, informative excursion.
Fantastic experience. Boat and crew were wonderful
Snorkeling the crown Swim with dolphins The giant tortoise
- Food was excellent and chief took care of individual needs. I’m gluten free. Always had separate menu prepared for me. Lots of activities off shore and made accommodations for those who were unable to participate which gave them good experiences also.
Fernandina island was unforgettable! Our guide was very professional and clear, I learned a lot about Galapagos nature. Very friendly staff and good food! The cabin was clean and had a king bed.
- Unique nature, a lot of activities, high class boat
Great experience which was unfortunately tampered by an emergency and the guide.
It was great to experience the unique nature of Galapagos from different ankles; on dingy rides, snorkeling or on the kayak. Snorkeling with turtles and sea lions is breath taking. The crew was great, especially when we crossed the equator But there are also may things to improve; - The English of the guide was not sufficient to handle the crises well and to share the knowledge. - The guide did not find a good way to interact with the guests. Sometimes guest were treated like kids. - The program is very tight. More time on land would be nice. - There were only three kayaks on the boot. 8 would be necessary to allow everybody to enjoy it. - Although the boot is still pretty new it could need some minor renovations. - Flights should not be organized with stopover if direct flights from Quito to Baltra are available!
- The best 3 things were the different landscapes on the different islands, snorkeling with turtles, sea lions and countless fish, watching the animals from the dinghy and on walks. Unfortunately a crew member got severely sick and the crisis management was very poor. The “company” should have organized a rescue helicopter instead of navigating big detours of many hours, risking the live of the crew member and spoiling one and a half day of an expensive cruise for the guests.
Stellar small ship crew service and top notch accommodations complemented our extraordinary Galapagos Island travel experience!
Our snorkeling experience exceeded our expectations! The guidance and assistance from the tour guide and crew while snorkeling, allowed us to relax and enjoy the amazing underwater world. My husband saw a sea ray swim by him during our first snorkeling activity. My daughters swam by sea turtles and sea lions busy with their under water life! We all saw an array of delightful, beautiful underwater creatures. Our land tours offered more opportunity to observe marine and land animals. While on our ship, we enjoyed extended family time relaxing and dining together. We also truly enjoyed the other tour group members. The entire trip was extraordinarily special. Ecogalaxy should be proud of the experience it offers travelers and of the quality service the captain, tour guide and crew deliver to every guest. Thank you!
- 1) The cruise enabled my family to enjoy land & sea Galapagos Island activities without worrying about the logistics of island to island travel, securing equipment for water activities (ie, snorkeling, paddle boards, kayaks), & enjoying amazing meals. 2) The tour guide & crew made every effort to ensure the tour was the best experience possible for every tour group member. We were greeted with a smile & a helping hand every day! 3)The small tour group allowed travelers to become acquainted & share amazing experiences every day on the tour.
Great tour of the Western Galapagos aboard EcoGalaxy
We did Itinerary B, a 6-day/4-night cruise aboard the EcoGalaxy in Aug 2022 and had an amazing time. Boat was well-appointed with plenty of space both in staterooms and public areas. Crew was friendly, welcoming, and took great care of us. Excellent food + cocktails. I liked how itinerary B took us to the western islands (Isabella + Fernandina) where we saw only 2-3 other boats per day. Each day was action-packed with hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and Panga tours -- all led by our knowledgeable guide. Highlights for me were the snorkeling trips. We snorkeled twice per day and each trip was incredible. We swam with tons of sea turtles and marine iguanas, and beautiful tropical fish of every size and color. A few times, we got to swim with playful sea lions, penguins, pelicans, flightless cormorants, and even sharks (not scary ones). We kayaked once which was fun, and daily hikes enabled us to see hawks, flamingoes, land iguanas and tortoises, penguins, boobies, and of course more sea lions and marine iguanas. When these activities were done, the crew was fast at shuttling us back to the EcoGalaxy where there were always snacks, beverages, and showers waiting for us. And while the daily schedule is packed, there is also downtime to shower, read, and take a nap.
- Incredible snorkeling, great crew, everything well-organized and smooth
A perfect trip throughout the Galapagos islands.
- The natural world of the islands, the entire crew, fellow passengers
Incredible experience on an exceptional Yacht
Snorkeling with Penguins, turtles, sharks, sea lions and a variety of fish. Seeing the giant tortoises. Hiking on lava fields and pristine beaches with abundance’s of wildlife. Each island offered a unique experience. EcoGalaxy is a very comfortable yacht to enjoy the islands. My stateroom was huge, clean and very comfortable with loads of hot water. The yacht is very well appointed with a variety of comfy seating areas on each deck. Staff catered to your needs and the food was fabulous.
- Itinerary, Crew, Comfort
Wonderful experience that we will treasure
Snorkelling with incredible wildlife, guided walking tours, beautiful beaches
- Comfort, activities, service