New to the Aggressor fleet in 2021, the Philippines Aggressor yacht has been built for comfort and safety. She has a bright, modern and contemporary design, and offers the perfect home-from-home for your Philippines liveaboard. There are 12 double or twin cabins spread over 2 decks with varying standards to suit all budgets, including the Deluxe Lower, Deluxe Main and Balcony suite. Each cabin features a private en-suite bathroom, individually controlled AC, TV monitor with media player and hairdryer. Located on the upper deck, the large indoor salon has comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV and a bar and leads on to the outdoor terrace, perfect for enjoying a cocktail at the end of the day. The dining area with large panoramic windows is located on the main deck, and is where a varied menu of American dishes, local cuisine and barbeques is served. Complimentary beverages are included along with a limited selection of local beer and wine.
Scuba diving itineraries aboard the Philippine Aggressor explore some of the best liveaboard dive sites in the Philippines, including the stunning Visayas or world-class Tubbataha Reef. There are 4 different itineraries of 7 or 10-nights long exploring the Visayas, each with the chance to dive with Thresher sharks, whale sharks, huge schools of Jacks, turtles and cool macro critters such as ghost pipefish, waspfish and nudibranch. Tubbataha cruises are 7-nights long, and offer divers the chance to dive this pristine UNESCO World Heritage site which is only accessible for a few months of the year. With a dedicated camera room, spacious dive deck, dive tenders and nitrox available, divers have everything they need on hand for a stress-free Philippines liveaboard.
Easily book online for your next dive trip to the Philippines on the Philippines Aggressor liveaboard.
包括: 增值税, 机场接送, 茶&咖啡, 软饮料, 酒精饮料, 饮用水, 提供全餐, 零食, Night Dives, 潜水套餐, 免费洗浴用品, 客舱毛巾.
必选费用: 国家公园费用 (105-210 USD 每次行程), 燃油附加费 (200-285 USD 每次行程).
可选费用: 小费, 水肺深潜课程, 租赁设备, 高氧 (100-150 USD 每次行程), 高氧课程, 浮潜装备, 陆上远足.
船上提供深潜设备租赁服务，请在订购表格中填写您的租赁需求。 详细设备及价格信息请参照下文。 显示价格.
- 长度 135 ft
- 最大船宽 28.5 ft
- 巡航速度 10 knots
- 最大载客量 24
- 客舱数量 12
- 浴室数量 12
- 供应船 1 Capacity 12 Pax
Philippines Aggressor 评论标题
- 8.9 极好
- 11 已验证评论
- 船只 9.3
- 船员 7.8
- 食物 9.5
- 深潜 9.8
- 价格 8.0
Lots of nudibranches and macros as well as large schools of barracuda, and lots lots more. The crew was phenomenal. I was not too fond of the food but that might just be me.
- Crew, the healthy looking eco system, the camaraderie and friendships we created.
School of Marble rays
- Good viz, plenty of life
Beautiful Reef, nice boat, excellent dives
We saw a whale shark, a pygmy seahorse, ghost pipefish, large schools of Barracuda, Trevallies, Tuna, some white tips, lots of little shrimp, porcelain and hermit crabs, something for everyone
- Excellent visibility, super crew make it so comfortable to dive here, Boat is large and comfy
Beautiful dives, neither well maintained nor clean boat
The people - crew, passengers and Tubbataha.
- Hammer Head sharks, Amazing marine life at Tubbataha sites
Good boat and dives, crew needs training
Great dives, great people.
- 1. The people - crew and passengers. 2. The boat, very comfortable both in room and in common areas. 3. Tubbataha.
Amazing crew who made the dives nothing short of wonderful and looked after all of us superbly well!
Made great friends on the trip and saw many of the fabulous sea life Philippines is famous for!
- 1. Amazingly friendly and attentive crew; 2. Dive guides were very knowledgeable and informative about each of the dive sites and sea life; and 3. Good food, good company, well looked after by the excellent crew.
Awesome liveaboard with great diving and great crew.
Thresher sharks, whale sharks, nudibranchs, cuttlefish, wee crabs and shrimp, mackerel schools, sea snakes.... the diving!
- The boat is spacious and comfortable. The diving is amazing with a variety of sites and critters. The crew is friendly and dive guides are great spotters.
Onboard essentially all your needs will be taken care of automatically.
Highlights include •thresher sharks •whale sharks •harlequin shrimp •showers at the back of the boat •crew managed all of my gear •welcomed on board after dives with warm or cold drinks •incredibly spacious lower cabin
- One of the 3 best things about this liveaboard trip was the diverse, interesting, and beautiful diving. Another thing on the list of the 3 best things about this liveaboard trip was the new, clean, comfortable, spacious, thoughtfully-designed boat. To end my list of the 3 best things about this liveaboard trip I will have to include the courteous, helpful, competent, gregarious crew and guests.
Great crew, beautiful dives
Got to see a whale shark!
- Dive guides, crew, dives
This was a great dive trip
Manta, whale shark, school of humphead parrot fish, school of jacks, and many other beautiful things to see.
- Excellent dive guides, very helpful and friendly crew, comfortable cabin and public areas