New in 2018, the 42m Red Sea Force Blue 3 liveaboard offers fantastic dive safaris to the best spots in the Red Sea, Egypt. There is a spacious dive platform at the back of the boat with a covered gearing up area with plenty of storage space, which then leads down to a large swim platform for easy entry and exit. There are also 2 zodiacs that accompany the yacht, to get to the perfect dive entry point. Dive trips are available year-round and offer a choice of 3 week-long tours covering the whole of the Egyptian Red Sea. Itineraries include the 'Top Red Sea' route where you will dive The Brothers, Thistlegorm, Salem Express, Ras Mohammed and Abu Nuhas, the 'Daedalus - Sataya - Fury Shoal' route to visit world famous dive sites such as Elphinstone, Daedalus, Marsa Shouna and Sataya and the 'Zabargad - Rock - St John's' route, which explores the more remote southern Red Sea. All 3 routes can also be booked back-to-back for the ultimate Red Sea dive experience.
Topside, the new Red Sea Force Blue 3 dive yacht caters to 26 guests in 12 comfortable cabins. All cabins feature AC and en-suite bathrooms, and there is a choice of twin, double or triple. The social areas are all tastefully decorated and include the main deck salon and dining room, upper deck lounge, bar and entertainment area as well as ample sun decks with loungers.
The crew and guides of the Red Sea Force Blue 3 liveaboard have years of experience behind them and are waiting to take you on an exciting Red Sea dive safari. Call us or book online today to reserve your space.
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Accommodation, Transfers/pickups from airport, Tanks, Weights, Dive master services, All meals, Towels Provided, Transfers/pickups from hotel
Excluded: Flights, Visas, Park and Port Taxes: €140, Service Tax: €50, Nitrox: €30 if pre-booked / €50 if booked on board, Internet, Possible fuel surcharges, Single room supplement for Hurghada hotel: €50. Equipment and 15l tanks must be pre-booked to guarantee availability
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person and are subject to change.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English and Spanish.
There is diving gear available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year renovated 2018
- Length 42 meters
- Beam 8.7 meters
- Cruising speed 12 knots
- Engines 2 x 850 HP Caterpillar
- Max guests 26
- Number of cabins 12
- Number of bathrooms 12
- Fuel capacity 26 tons
- Freshwater maker 2 desalination unit x 2 Ton / day
Boat Navigation and Safety
Red Sea Blue Force 3 Reviews
- 10.0 Exceptional
- 1 Verified Review
- Vessel 10.0
- Crew 10.0
- Food 10.0
- Diving 10.0
- Value 10.0
Beautiful boat, delicious food, wonderful service, great diving, will definitely go back!
1) Great itinerary and definitely value for the price we paid. We started diving from the North of Sinai, at the beautiful Ras Mohammed reefs, did the Thistlefgrom, Dunsraven and Yolanda wrecks, dove at the Panorama reef and the eerie Salem Express wreck near Safaga, then onto a reef near Marsa Alam where we snorkeled with school of dolphins! Then it's the Brother Islands where we saw the legendary Thresher shark and were circled by a curious (man-eating) Oceanic White-tip shark on different morning dives! Wow! Then to top off the week, the Hurghada Marriott Hotel that ‘Blue Force 3’ had paid for and booked us into, at the end of the liveaboard, was a superb hotel that had helped me to line up great activities to do in and near Hurghada at great prices and no hassle! 2) Staffs and crews were the best! The 3 dive guides were always smiling and never got tired of our many requests and questions, very professional and very knowledgeable of the Red Sea dive sites, marine life and very safety conscious and always look out for our well being. The crews on the boat are very pleasant and ever helpful and they keep the boat in tip top shape and so clean! 3) Luxurious dive boat---food is wholesome, filling, plentiful and tasty! The pastries are out of this world! Drinks of all kind (and clean glasses) are always available. The staff kept everything tidy and spotless at all times. Comfortable chairs and sofa everywhere for resting and lapping. A great selection of current and old movies! Powerful flushing toilet, piping hot shower at all hours. In addition, onboard reference catalogues of Red Sea sites and marine animals were very useful and educational! I won’t hesitate to go back in a second!
- Recommended for
- 1) Great itinerary, thus value for money paid, 2) very knowledgeable, safety-conscious and super friendly staff, 3) luxurious dive boat.