Book with us with confidence
- Free cancellation of bookings on Blue O Two liveaboards made between the 9th of March 2020 until the 30th of April
- Liveaboards to which this applies: Bahamas Master, Blue Horizon, Blue Melody, Blue Voyager, French Polynesia Master, Galapagos Master, Indo Siren, Palau Siren, Philippine Siren, Red Sea Adventurer, Blue Spirit, Solomons PNG Master, The Junk, The Phinisi, Truk Master
- Notification of cancellation must be received by the 30th of April 2020
- Free cancellation includes the cancellation and refund of the following fees in case they have not been exercised yet:
- paid marine park fees
- port fees
- admin fees related to cancellation
- Cancellations apply only to the liveaboard part of your booking any other travel or insurance costs are excluded from this offer (flights, hotels, transfers other than the one provided by the operator are not included)
New for 2018, the 35m Bahamas Master is set to explore the best dives sites in the Bahamas. World famous for shark diving, the Bahamas is the third largest barrier reef and made up of over 700 islands & cays, offering truly spectacular and diverse diving. As part of the itineraries the M/V Bahamas Master will visit Tiger Beach off the West End of Grand Bahama, famous for lemon shark sightings as well as possible encounters with hammerhead, nurse & bull sharks. Sugar Wreck is a popular stop, and home to residents such as green moray eels, snapper, turtles and octopus and Bimini Island offers close-up encounters with hammerheads and bull sharks.
Topside the MV Bahamas Master caters to just 16 divers in 8 cabins. Guests have a choice of 3 cabins types, including 2 Deluxe Cabins located on the forward upper deck which have a double bed and private bathroom, two Premier Cabins with twin beds and en-suite bathrooms and four Standard Cabins which share 2 bathrooms. For relaxation guests can choose the comfortable indoor lounge with entertainment area located on the main deck, or on the upper deck there is a spacious covered outdoor bar & dining area and sun deck. The dive deck includes individual storage and set-up locations, a camera set-up station and dedicated rinse tanks.
Join the M/V Bahamas Master for an unforgettable dive holiday exploring the turquoise waters of the Bahamas. Call us or book online today.
Choose your departure date
Included: VAT, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Diving Package, Land Excursions, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: Dive Insurance, National Park Fees, Port Fees (100-200 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Hotel Transfer (50 USD per trip), Alcoholic Beverages, Nitrox (25 USD per day), Nitrox Course (100 USD), Rental Gear (45 USD per day), Scuba Diving Courses (75-200 USD), Snorkel Gear, Laundry / Pressing Services (1 USD per item).
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is diving gear available on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form. See below for further details on inclusions and pricing. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year renovated 2017
- Length 35m
- Beam 7.3m
- Cruising speed 10 Knots
- Engines 2x Detroit 16V71 1300hp
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 8
- Tenders 3
- Water capacity 12000 gallons
Boat Navigation and Safety
Bahamas Master Reviews
- 9.0 Superb
- 2 Verified Reviews
- Vessel 9.0
- Crew 9.0
- Food 9.0
- Diving 9.0
- Value 9.0
the best thing was to see all the big sharks at the same time absolutely fantastic, and they don't bite, thanks for a good trip, super good crew all very helpful
- Recommended for
- see the the sharks i have thinks so must on