Terms and conditions: First Photo Contest
The competition starts May 2, and runs until midnight (CEST) May 15, 2016
- Information on the contest prize and how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. By applying for this contest you agree to be bound by these conditions of entry and all decisions of the contest promoter (Liveaboard.com), which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. The contest and these conditions of entry are void where prohibited by law. The conditions and any changes to these conditions of entry will be published on the Liveaboard.com website at www.liveaboard.com.
- The promoter is Liveaboard.com BV (Liveaboard.com) of Keizersgracht 307-2 1016 ED, Amsterdam,The Netherlands.
- Employees of Liveaboard.com and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and members of their immediate families or households, are ineligible to apply for this contest.
- Entry is free. No purchase necessary.
You must be older than 18 by the application deadline to enter.
To enter, you must:
submit your best (accurate and creative) description of the photo (max. 400 characters).
complete an entry form which includes contact details (Email, First and Last Names). All applications must be submitted in English. As the author of your entry, you warrant that your entry is original and your entry is interpreted in your own words.
- The program entries can be submitted from May 2, 2016 and entries close at midnight Central European Time Zone (CEST) on May 15, 2016. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Liveaboard.com and Liveaboard.com records are conclusive as to the time of receipt. All dates are subject to change if necessary at Liveaboard.com's discretion.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning recipient will be selected by a panel of judges who will select the best and accurate overall entry from a review of all eligible entries. The winning entry will best interpret the photo description task. The selection will be conducted by Liveaboard.com between May 16, and May 22, 2016. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- If the prize recipient is not immediately identifiable or contactable Liveaboard.com will make reasonable efforts to identify and/or contact the recipient. If a recipient has not accepted the prize within 3 days, the next best entry will be selected as prize recipient.
- The successful applicant will receive the following:
A Liveaboard.com cruise voucher to the value of EUR €500.
The value of the credit will be based on the value stated in Euros (EUR) regardless of any variation in currency exchange rates.
Voucher must be redeemed for cruise before 30th November 2016.
Voucher can only be redeemed by booking directly with Liveaboard.com www.liveaboard.com/aboutus.
Voucher is for the cruise only trip and does not include additional airfares, visas, meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, transport to and from departure point, travel or dive insurance and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the voucher holder and the voucher cannot be used towards these.
If the cost of the trip is higher than the EUR €500 value, voucher holder will be required to pay the difference in price.
Please refer to the Booking Conditions on Liveaboard.com's website www.liveaboard.com. Standard booking conditions apply.
The prize cannot be refunded, transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail or any errors or failures in internet or other communications. Liveaboard.com reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest promotion if, in its sole discretion, the administration of the contest promotion is impaired for technical or other reasons beyond its reasonable control and, in such an event, may select the contest recipient from all valid entries received prior to the impairment.
- The program recipients agree that acceptance of the prize by the program recipients is conditional upon compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations and upon the program recipients releasing Liveaboard.com and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for any personal injury or other loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered in connection with the acceptance or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Liveaboard.com reserves the right to disqualify the winning recipient(s) at its absolute discretion in the event of non-compliance or the failure to provide such releases.
- By entering the contest, you consent to being entered into a database and the Promoter (Liveaboard.com) may use this information for future email promotions and marketing purposes.
- As the author of your entry, you warrant that your entry is original and your own work.
- Copyright the entry content submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the contest, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Liveaboard.com to feature any or all of the submitted entry content in any of Liveaboard.com's publications, its websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Dutch (The Netherlands) law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch Courts shall prevail.