Galapagos Odyssey, Galapagos
- from US$ 649 / day
Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
The M/Y Galapagos Odyssey yacht offers fantastic small-ship cruises throughout the Galapagos Islands. A first-class yacht specially designed to offer the comforts of a floating hotel. Catering to just 16 passengers, the MY Galapagos Odyssey offers an intimate setting with personal attention from the director and 10 crew members. On the lower and main deck, there is the choice of single, twin or double cabins, each with ample storage space, air-conditioning, private bathrooms and either double or twin beds. There are also 4 suites located on the upper deck, which can easily accommodate 3 adults or offer extra space for couples. Social areas include the solarium with whirlpool located on the sundeck, upper deck shaded terrace and barbecue area and main deck Al Fresco dining area, indoor dining area, lounge, library and bar. Meals onboard are served buffet-style using local ingredients and freshly prepared by the talented chef.
Itineraries aboard the M/Y Galapagos Odyssey are brought to life by the expert naturalist guide onboard. Activities include hiking to stunning viewpoints, snorkeling with Galapagos sea lions and sea-kayaking. Each day guests will explore two carefully selected visitors sites, over 5, 6 or 7-days. Itineraries can also be combined back-to-back to fully immerse yourself into the Galapagos experience.
For a once in a lifetime small ship naturalist cruise to the Galapagos islands, call us or book online today.
This operator's updated cancellation terms:
- 10% deposit only to confirm*
- Remaining 90% 30 days prior to departure*
- Flexibility to reschedule without additional charges up to 30 days before traveling*
* ALL these given that the Coronavirus situation remains the same from the WHO perspective. In case the COVID-19 situation changes to and is not considered of high risk anymore, our standard conditions would apply to all bookings, meaning:
- 10% down payment will remain as it is, we won't request an additional 10% as per standard terms.
- Remaining 90% would be needed 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellations between 120 and up to 61 days would incur 10% penalty (down from the 20% as we only request 10% to confirm)
- Cancellations or reschedules as of 60 days would incur a 100% fee.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft Drinks at Meal Times, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, Deck Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (100 USD per trip), Port Fees (10 USD).
Optional Extras: Travel Insurance (10 USD), Gratuities (10-12 USD per day), Local Flights (460-500 USD per trip), Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
- Year built 2008
- Year renovated 2016
- Length 41 meters
- Beam 8 meters
- Top speed 12 knots
- Cruising speed 11 knots
- Engines 2x Caterpillar 210 Hp
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 9
- Number of bathrooms 9
- Tenders 2 Zodiac Carib C-16
- Water capacity 10000 gallons
- Fuel capacity 8000 gallons
- Freshwater maker 2000 g.p.d