Archipel I, Galapagos
- from US$ 449 / day
Important update: We updated our cancellation terms. Find out more »
The Archipel I Catamaran offers guests the choice of 3, 4 or 7 nights for their Galapagos Expedition. The 27m Archipel I catamaran ensures a comfortable stay in well-equipped accommodations. Archipel I caters to a maximum of 16 passengers in 8 air-conditioned, en-suite cabins. 6 of the cabins offer twin side-by-side beds, whilst the other 2 cabins have one double bed. Each cabin has wonderful sea views, reading lights and wardrobes. The dining room brings guests together at mealtimes to enjoy delicious food served buffet style, and a wide variety of dietary restrictions can be catered too. The lounge and bar area is a great place to unwind and discuss the highlights of the day whilst enjoying cocktails, beer, a selection of wines and soft drinks. Or why not take a cocktail out on to the top deck to enjoy the stunning views and sea breeze in the outdoor lounge, or soak up some rays during the day on the comfortable sun loungers.
The itineraries aboard Archipel I offer guests the chance to really explore the Galapagos Islands and get up close with nature. Kayaking through mangroves, snorkelling with playful sea lions, visiting Galapagos tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Centre and much more are all part of the itinerary whilst on your small ship cruise to the Galapagos Islands.
Start your once in a lifetime adventure today and call us or book online to reserve your space.
This operator's updated cancellation terms:
- 10% deposit only to confirm*
- Remaining 90% 30 days prior to departure*
- Flexibility to reschedule without additional charges up to 30 days before traveling*
* ALL these given that the Coronavirus situation remains the same from the WHO perspective. In case the COVID-19 situation changes to and is not considered of high risk anymore, our standard conditions would apply to all bookings, meaning:
- 10% down payment will remain as it is, we won't request an additional 10% as per standard terms.
- Remaining 90% would be needed 60 days prior to departure
- Cancellations between 120 and up to 61 days would incur 10% penalty (down from the 20% as we only request 10% to confirm)
- Cancellations or reschedules as of 60 days would incur a 100% fee.
Choose your departure date adventure cruise | snorkelling only
Included: VAT, Airport Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft Drinks at Meal Times, Tea & Coffee, Welcome Cocktails, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Kayaks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (100 USD per trip).
Optional Extras: Travel Insurance, Gratuities (10-12 USD per day), Local Flights (460-500 USD per trip), Alcoholic Beverages, Soft drinks.
Book now, pay later: You can easily place your booking online. We will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
* Extra fees are shown per person.
Pay by bank transfer or online with Best Price Guaranteed
Food & Drinks
If you have any specific dietary requirements whilst on-board your cruise, you can add this to your special requests on step 2 of the booking form. We advise limiting these requests to religious beliefs or food allergies.
The crew speaks English.
There is equipment available to rent on this boat. Please provide your rental needs on the booking form.
You will need to pay for the rental gear on board of the boat. Show prices.
Drawings & Vessel Layouts
- Year built 2003
- Year renovated 2017
- Length 26.8 meters
- Beam 10.80 meters
- Top speed 10 Knots
- Cruising speed 8 knots
- Engines 2 CUMMINS / 6CTA8-3MI
- Max guests 16
- Number of cabins 8
- Number of bathrooms 9
- Tenders 2 Zodiac Caribe 8 pax
- Water capacity 1600 Gallons
- Fuel capacity 2400 Gallons
- Freshwater maker 97 Gallons daily