At LiveAboard.com, we appreciate our customers, and as a way of saying thanks, customers can earn Liveaboard Credits that can be used for their next trip. The following terms of service apply to the accrual and usage of Liveaboard Credits (hereafter referred to simply as "Credits").
- Credits can be earned by helping LiveAboard.com (i.e. writing a review).
- Credits cannot be redeemed for any cash value.
- Credits can be earned by customers writing a review after completing their trip booked on LiveAboard.com.
- In order to earn credits for reviews, an informative and fair review must be written. Reviews must be original content written by the person(s) who have completed the trip. LiveAboard.com reserves the right to use customer reviews for marketing or other business purposes.
- Credits can be earned one time for each trip completed and reviewed at LiveAboard.com, and are associated with the email address used to place the booking(s).
- If a customer has any credit in their account, the amount will be visible and automatically applied when making a payment for their next trip at LiveAboard.com.
- Credits are for use by the customer booking and taking the liveaboard trip.
- Credits cannot be applied towards cancellation fees.
- The sale or barter or attempted sale or barter of any credits other than as authorized and/or sponsored by LiveAboard.com is expressly prohibited.
- Accrued credits do not constitute property of the customer and are not transferable other than as authorized and/or sponsored by LiveAboard.com.
- LiveAboard.com reserves the right to audit accrued credits at any time to ensure compliance with our terms, without notice to the customer.
- Each customer shall be responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the credits terms of service and the amount of credits accrued. LiveAboard.com shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through such means as may be appropriate, such as account summaries, emails, newsletters and its website, but LiveAboard.com shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
- Credits are not applicable for bookings made "by proxy" (such a travel agents), or by employees of LiveAboard.com and their subsidiaries or affiliates.
- LiveAboard.com reserves the right to limit the use of, expire, revoke or suspend credits if they were earned in error or against our terms of service.
- LiveAboard.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without further notice.
- In the event of any legal disputes, Dutch (The Netherlands) law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch Courts shall prevail.